Sunday, 22 September 2013

Mint

When it comes to clothes, I’ll admit, I can get a little obsessed,  I may be prone to jumping on the odd bandwagon and going for quite the ride.. My current obsession? Mint.

It all started when I spied a baby girl wearing a gorgeous mint green cardigan, I get a little weary of the sea of pink that is usually the norm for baby girls, so I sourced some mint green wool and asked my very clever mum to get knitting.  

The mint cardigan that started it all

In the meantime, a trip to Melbourne led me to another obsession of mine, Gap, where I picked up a lovely mint green cardigan for myself, but it didn’t stop there, I had to have some mint green jeans to add to my ever growing collection of coloured Gap jeans (you can read about that obsession here).  Then just today as I was doing a quick lap of Kmart (of all places) a mint green t-shirt caught my eye, it was only $3.. How could I walk away?

denim shirt /topshop /scarf/ gap /t-shirt / kmart 

What I love about mint is that it follows one of the most basic style rules, it matches my eyes (you can read more about that here), it’s fresh and perfect for spring and it goes so well with all my favourite cool colours; pink, navy and silver.

Do you have a fashion obsession? Please share!


6 comments:

  1. oh yes, Mint is lovely. Love Freya's cardi
    Michelle N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have combined fashion for bubs and mums in the one blog. But please no mini-me outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm I can't guarantee that Andrea :-/

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. What a precious little bundle of joy you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to know about your precious and enjoyable moments in your life. The post is very enjoyable and I like the pictures very much. Keep posting these kinds of interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete